Saturday, March 15, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE PINK DYE EVENT OF 08

Our good friend the Queen came over last night. Since I have been talking about dying my hair some bright crazy color for a while they picked up some stuff on the way to our apartment. I had already bleached it the day before. Though my hair does not take to bleaches or dyes very well. What follows is a lot of trying to dye all of our hairs but finding out the shit was cheap and did not work out that well. I did mine twice and it just looks sort of blondish red to me.

The ladies picked up the deeds materials on the way here.

I got a Queen like gretting as she arrived. Oh, so I said fuck you but that's all I said :)

She almost dies waiting for me to cook dinner.

She finds something to distract her stomach.

Wave likes those also.

After salads that I whipped up real quick because the ladies were starving to death came the main course.

I rested after cooking dinner.

I'm first since I'm the experiment pig. But first LunchBox needs a candy bar in this blurry image.

Your scalp is pink pink.

I tried to run away.

The end result was not very good.

After the hair dye experiment did not work I made dip and chips for the ladies.

We watched Orange County and Donnie Darko.

It's like two pony tailed twelve year olds on crack! And I love them.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: