Sunday, March 2, 2008

THE TITLE IS: ARTIST HELP

Below came from here. I'm reposting. I hope I didn't screw up the links. I redid them for blogger after them being on live journal first.
C.

Rachel Nabors ("Rachel the Great"weekly manga for gurl.com) is raising money to get her teeth fixed. She has no insurance. Whee.

Tavisha Wolfgarth (Reality Check!, Shutterbox) is negotiating the fallout of her disabled mother wandering away from her care facility. Her mom was found, but that is just the beginning of the mess. Tavi's wallet is pretty flat from all the driving (in L.A., at California gas prices!) to sort her mother out, and she has barely started.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING as "not much" when it comes to helping with cash. As I have said many times (and will say until I am blue in the keys), "not much" multiplied is a LOT. $5. x 100 is $500. See?

Here's Rachel's donation page:


And here is Tavi's donation page:


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: