Wednesday, June 25, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE CHARITY PROJECT

Well, the charity project I've been working on for months is ready to start rolling. It's called THE NERVE ATOM VISUAL LITERTURE PROJECT, yes, I know, Long title there much?
The basic goal is to raise money to put more graphic novels in libraries and educate people about graphic novels and the library link. The beta version of the website can be found here and you can order the first merchandise from commissioned artwork here. The artwork is by a great artist by the name of Lea Hernandez.
I really have big plans for this project and it means a whole lot to me. Order some cool stuff with great artwork on it and also put more books in libraries. What else could you want? Ok, there are no monkeys but maybe next time.
If you have any suggestions or comments about the project or see errors in either site please let me know at this address: n.a.visuallitertureproject@gmail.com

Have a great day,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: