Saturday, June 21, 2008

THE TITLE IS: I...

I found out today that someone I use to work with died in a car crash, a supervisor. I'm not numb from this, I'm not feeling sorrow for her family, and I'm not really mad when thinking about her. See I worked with this person for about four years or so. For some reason she had a hate on for me from day one working with the company but my work ethic showed time and again she was wrong about me. I moved my way up in the company to get a pretty high up job, making good money but then she really put her claws in. After I was choosen to be let go by the company I found out in emails someone sent me that she was reporting daily to my boss about mistakes I had made and others that I did not make. She would push my requests to the backburner to do other tasks even though I was ahead of her in the company but new to my position. See the thing about most industries is the big bosses don't have to believe you are causing negative things to happen, if they keep hearing your name posted with negative comments they will be begin to assosite you as being a nagative on the structure of the company. That is one of the ways in which rumors and back stabbing talk can hurt other peoples lives.

When I was let go from this company I got a job working with another company that dealt with them directly through an inhouse store. Again this person did everything she could do to make me look bad to the point that she was one of the reasons I was so frustrated and left. You can throw her in at reason number 5 just ahead of the facts of.....well, that's for another time.

Simply I write this more because I have not written a blog entry for a while. I needed to fill some space. I do not write this to remember her. I do not write this to get out any feelings for another human being. She stopped being that in my eyes as I learned that she not only went after me in this manner but she had a rep for not liking certain people and getting them out the company and smiling about how they could lose their houses or cars now.

My only response to her death is if you go out of your way to hurt others, to destroy other peoples lives, then any pain and surfing you get should have been seen coming from miles away by you and your loved ones. She is dead. Am I a heartless human being? I don't care. Death was too quick and sudden, call me what you like

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: