Friday, December 12, 2008

Internet Clean Up

After getting up late, sleeping pills make me tired the next day, I tossed out the garbage, and started my day into the internet. Today is my clean up my internet existance day. I will be updating sites, deleting sites I never use, checking email accounts, and such and the such.

First up! Library Thing. I deleted the books I had on there and decided to just add books as I read them and write reviews. You can check out my profile here and read my review of Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers.

Deleted my Facebook and Myspace accounts. Myspace took forever and reminded me as I was waving bye bye why I have grown to hate it so much. Now I have to just remember to delete links from my blogs. Can't get into my half.com account in any fashion. Wonder if they killed it? Made my Tumblr home page as Godawful looking as I could just because I'm in that sort of mood, also I mainly have it for the feed to my blogger.

I think that's all for today. I still have to update my Sitemeter, snagajob, lulu, cafepress, N.A.V.L.P. blog, Bloodwaste Books blog, System productions blog, but that can wait until tomorrow. I have apartment cleaning and writing to do also.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: