Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ALL SHOULD SEE THE SPLENDOR OF WHO?

I went to bed last night feeling like shit. In time I really do need to get my teeth taken care of. The constant pain is starting to get to even me and I can take a lot of pain. Plus without my front teeth and add in the fact that I have decided to not save my bread or cut my hair until I get them fixed, I find myself looking at a person in the mirror that resembles a werewolf…or maybe Alan Moore.
Though I have truck problems again and other shit…whatever, moving on…

So I did not get the links to work the way I wanted on yesterdays entry. I usually type these blogs from my paying the rent job and this computer does not do anything right down the middle the way it is suppose to do so for some reason I think the file coding disappeared when I did the cut a paste from Word to the web program they have here…that or I just do not have any idea what I’m doing when it come to trying to do anything fancy with a blog entry; which is really weird because I use to be able to do so much back in the old HTML days when you had to type everything in. Now the programs are suppose to take care of most of that for you but they and myself seem to be on different ends of trying to make that work. Hey, sounds like most situations when I have to deal with people. Maybe computers are just like people. They generally do not get along with me.

Found out yesterday Sci-Fi Channel will be broadcasting season three of DOCTOR WHO in the summer of 2007, fans in the US now will not have to wait around wondering if they will get the chance to see the new season. Now they just need to get a hold of TORCHWOOD and THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES and they could have a DOCTOR WHO night. If I was a schedule programmer for them I would have a night like this:
THE CLASSIC SERIES
THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES
DOCTOR WHO
TORCHWOOD
I smell ratings Sci-Fi, you should be that smart. Though I am a biased geek for all things WHO.

They shorted me on my check this week and I will have a little talk with my boss tonight; so, if you get another entry soon that ends with written at the county jail you know what happen. Though I think Wave would bail me out.?.…Wouldn’t you? Hey, sexy?! Don’t smile that way…..
Written at the day job, which I have at least for now,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

I think you would rather enjoy being locked up for a night. The love that dare not speak its name?