Monday, December 18, 2006

Hummingbird

My boss was shit all last week and passed it on to me over the weekend so I missed the going away party for my friend and I feel really bad about it...and just really bad in general. I'm still recovering from it tonight.
I watched Doctor Who: Fear Her Friday night after I got off work at 2am, Wave taped it for me. I liked it. A simple little episode told very well. Now next comes the marathon Friday and the two part season finale.
Thought I would just in for a bit and throw up a post while at work and taking a little break. Not much going on, finishing up the first draft of the short story after doing some research over the weekend, we got our AFI tickets in the mail for Feb., and Amy Goodman is coming back to Flordia to speak once again and we ordered tickets for that also. Good news among the much of the holidays.....humbug!
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: