Sunday, December 10, 2006

MOANING MONSTERS

Been a few days since my last post but been busy with the pay the rent job of late.
Watched Doctor Who: Love&Monsters on Friday. I liked it quite a bit, exspecially seeing the actress who plays Moaning Myrtle in the Harry Potter films in a different role. Her voice is very unquie and Wave and myself noticed something that she really looks older than she is, and that is not saying anything bad about her looks, makes me wonder how old she is in reality, the actress that is but I'm too lazy right now to research that.
Love&Monsters is proabably one of those episodes that a lot of people will not care for but I quite enjoy. It twisted off the path of the normal format of the shows episode; which is always nice in my mind when a series does that at times. It also gave Jackey some nice work in helping build her character even more.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: