Thursday, December 21, 2006

And It Was A Time For Sneaking Out Office Supplies

Bare in mind that I have spent the past couple of weeks coughing up parts of my insides that I no longer have use for or more than likely never did, I see myself being a person in a pretty good mood for the most part right now.
Now the most part gets really angry and into a really bad mood when I read quotes like this from a member of Congress from my home state of Virginia, “…If American citizens don’t wake up and adopt the Virgil Goode position on immigration there will likely be many more Muslims elected to office and demanding the use of the Koran.”
And people ask me all the time way I have not returned to the place I was born since moving away? I think ten years ago people would never believe what people are getting away with saying these days in this country. A washed up comedian uses a racial slur against hecklers and it’s the end of his career, its all over the national news for months and a congress member says something so racist as this and nothing….nothing at all…… America’s perception of justice, of freedom, of right and wrong, of racism is not obscured at all by politics and religion? Right? America’s perceptions are as dirty as used paper from the little boys room.
A comedian who should and probably will never really work much as a actor again for his seer stupidity alone is barbecued for his words of hate. But Goode will probably be elected President. Don’t think so do you? We elected one bigoted, chauvinistic son of a bitch. What makes you think this country will not take it one step further.
No media attacks, no out cry for him to leave his office instead assholes like Bill O’ Reily, I hope I spelled his name wrong, spends hours on his show discussing the attack on Christmas. Bill? Dick Head! Santa can handle himself, the fat fucker is pretty tough.

So that is one of my bad mood points of the past two weeks. Don’t get me ranting please, I don’t have the stomach for it today.
The other bad mood points have to do with totally not liking the Holidays…well, except for Halloween. I was sick during my youth for many of reasons every Christmas and put that also into the facts that my birthday is on the 22nd, competing with The Son Of God for attention is never easy, and you see why I do not like this time of year.

And hey, they just announced the titles to the last Harry Potter book {go find out yourself munches, I’m not your search engine} which is a series I enjoy but don’t think I like that title much though I guess I was thinking something more in your face for the last book title???? Something like…Harry Dies You Little Snot Nosed Brats or maybe Harry Potter Versus The Never Been Laid Christians.

Well, I was talking about being in a good mood for the most part was I not. What has me in that good mood is just simply feeling good about my life in general. I don’t mind my day job, I’m writing more and more, I’m trying to get organized, I have someone sleeping beside me at night who I love more than anything in this world, I have a roof over my head, a truck that works at times, and friends…..Wait, that almost sounded Christmases…..Scratch that, FUCK YOU WORLD, FUCK YOU AND ALL YOU RED NOSED DIEASE RIDDEN RAINDEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy holidays all,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark