Friday, December 15, 2006

LATE, LATE, I'M ALWAYS MAKING HER LATE written12/15/06

I did not drive in today and hitched a ride with Wave making her late for work. I feel like shit when that happens and need to get my truck straight or start saving for a new one.
I started the short story submission last night at the day job because it was not busy at all. 1387 words done on the 1st Draft with 2500 being the limit. I plan to finish up that draft tonight and then hand to Wave to read over so she can let me know how much it does not make sense and how many times I missed the point I was going after. I went right after the idea that I had when I first heard about this project and hopefully it hits what they are wanting. If not I will have to rethink. Though the story is good enough I think to keep a hold of maybe for future considerations.
Tonight is Doctor Who night so when I get off work I will record the repeat. Tonights episode is??? wait, let me check…FEAR HER is the episode tonight. I have heard good things about that episode so I am really looking forward to seeing it. Next week is the big Doctor Who marathon on SciFi Channel. They have me on call at the day job for that day; which so happens to be also my birthday, so hopefully it will not be busy because I plan on taping all the episodes I can.
Big weekend ahead as I will try to work on the short story further. Myself and Wave will be apartment searching for something for us both, and we are heading to a Going Away party for a friend of ours who is moving to Texas. Poor dear.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

It's ok. We'll get it fixed soon. My fault for the late thing any way. For some reason I spaced on what time it actually was. Spent too much time watching ER.