Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm Just A Sucide Botched At Heart

So since Wave and myself already did the gift exchange thing as we bought each others stuff we did not have that to do on Christmas Day, well, at least I didn’t. She had to spend the day with her family and probably ended up the way most families do on that day- exchange gifts, eat, maybe go somewhere else to repeat 1 and 2, and then fight. That sure how most Christmas Days were at my house.
I spent the day mostly writing and then watching DOCTOR WHO: CHRISTMAS INVASION. I really liked it. The Prime Minister character has developed greatly and hope to see more of her in the future in the next phase of her character. A character like that which has developed from season one to how she was as Prime Minister in season two should have more life in her and lets hope the shows creative minds see that also.

Got Birthday wishes from Touch and Sage, thanks.

I think I’m finally over what ever was making me so sick so hopefully now I can really nail some over time because I need the money, not just for the bills and living such but I haven’t bought anything DOCTOR WHO related in ages and the season two set is coming out in January…need some cash for that.

The short story deadline is coming up. I have my rough 1st Draft finished and in the hands for someone to give a good read over. Got behind with that with the holidays and being sick but still on schedule to finish and turn in before the deadline.

Some geek fun:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasticfourriseofthesilversurfer/

Paul Cornell has a nice little Christmas Story up here for those still looking for Christmas things:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2101-2515792,00.html

For those like myself who can not find much to plug in lights about I give you the following from:
http://www.democracynow.org/
At 2,974, US Death Toll in Iraq Exceeds 9/11
The US death toll in Iraq has now exceeded the known number of deaths in the September 11th attacks. According to the Associated Press, the US toll has reached 2,974 ---- one more than the official count of those who died in the World Trade Center, Washington and Pennsylvania. The US military is now in its second-deadliest month of the year. Seventy-seven service members have died.

Typing from the day job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: