Thursday, December 28, 2006

SLOW AFTER HOLIDAYS BEING LAZY DAY

Have a ton of paperwork at the day job sitting in front of me but I am just not in the mood for it this week. Having the people under me on my shift do inventory tonight and while I sludge along trying to get this stack down.

Got my notes back from Wave being a beta tester of the short story I was working on. Now to tackle a proper 1st Draft. I something think I work hard with my day job, writing, and trying to do things to help others but I am sitting still when it comes to all the things that lady does. With all she has already done at such a young age and she is getting ready to take her GRE for graduate school while working a job and doing lots of volunteer work and trying to help her mixed up menagerie of a family… Makes me have to pause to take a breath just thinking about all she is and has done. Sitting still just is not her. The only time she will just sit still and not be getting up and doing 8hundred other things is when she is either watching HOUSE, SVU, ER, studying or drinking. I do the lay down when I drink, usually in the floor near the BUFFY DVDs.
Oh, yea, before I went off about the lady I love so much I was talking about the short story submission I am currently working on. I think it will turn out to be one of my best short stories, though I a little worried it will not fit perfectly into what they are looking for, for the project but that is up to them. I will just write the best piece I can and if they choose not to use it, maybe it will fit somewhere else in the future.

Written from the day job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: