Sunday, September 9, 2007

THE TITLE IS: DESIGN FOR THE HUMAN DIME

Had a great time with friends last night hanging out and watching movies and running our mouths. Today I’m not really feeling much better. I think I’m going to go to the doctor in the next few days. I’ve been feeling really down and stressed so much and I also have been having little chest pains and with my terrible eating habits and family history those are not good signs. Yes, this scares me a whole lot. I’m stressed and it is making me sick but one of my biggest stressors is how sick I think I maybe. Right now just about the only way I can stay calm is when writing or reading. Yea, scared. Quite a bit.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

(c)SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
brian c. williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that answers my earlier question about the doctor...

It sounds like the stress is making you sick but I'm sure you'll feel a lot better once you get yourself checked out.

Let me know if I can do anything for you. :)

Anonymous said...

ugh.

you have me worried, young man.

please feel better soon and try not to stress so much.