Thursday, September 20, 2007

THE TITLE IS: Last Night One Of The Things Discussed Was Nipples…

Written at home, 10am, with the first soda of the day in my hand.

Bleeding across whispers of nuclear terrorist states,
I live in one, un-united and all on the take,
The people in the small houses are at stake,
The children of the wealthy are our future,
I’m still wondering when the world will awake,
Crawl, Crawl, my mind screams,
All most of us can do is wait,
All this world can give us is hate,

The above is brought to you by someone who just woke up and is not in the best of moods at the moment.

I picked a old book off one of our shelf’s which I picked up at a yard sale a long time ago but never read. I picked it because I had not read any Junior fiction in a long time and I think to move all over the place in my reading. The book is, The Secret World Of Alex Mack: Cleanup Catastrophe! By Cathy East Dubowski. I always thought that was a good youth show when it was on Nickelodeon years ago. I read it last night. Mar also brought a book I asked for back from the library last night titled- Angus, Thongs And Full Frontal Snogging written by Louise Rennison. Mar has read all of the series that has come out so far. I wanted it to use as a read before bed book and the journalish structure of the book fits that purpose. I’m always reading a ton of books at once. Currently the main book I am reading is Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and so yes I did not finish it before the signing. I have been doing more writing than reading of late. Which is a good thing for me and the books I am working on. The book I read when we go to movies or out for dinner or such sort trips is Doctor Who: The Feast Of The Drowned by Stephen Cole and one of these days I will finish Doctor Who: The Burning by Justin Richards but it keeps getting pushed to the side for other books which is no say on the quality of the book and more on how weird my reading habits are. And I did not even mention the comics, graphic novels, short stories, and internet fiction. No wonder I have always had that dream of drowning in badly spelled words.

Oh, and I always have a Douglas Adams book in my bag at all times and currently that book is So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

Currently watching Rosanne which is so my family, may watch Star Trek later…Man, I need to find a job soon. You think as a writer that all you need is full days to write without a job to get in the way to get things done and after a few weeks of that all you need is a chance to totally get away from writing for a while every day and nothing does that quite like a soul sucking daily job.

After Star Trek I don’t think anything else worth watching will be on for a while so I will be walking slowing back into the waters of the books I’m currently working on.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

©SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Brian C. Williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: