Monday, September 17, 2007

THE TITLE IS: STEPHENIE MEYER SIGNING

testing the hotel bed
The hotel in Miami was nice. The bed was way off the floor and had small pillows?

See Mar in the mirror wondering if I'm in love with the TV in the hotel
I wanted to sneak the TV out in my pocket but Mar thought they might notice.

Miami outside our hotel
The city which is great but has the worst driving layout I have ever seen.

the lines grow
Before she came out everything was calm in the gym. We estimated that around 300 people where probably there and most had up to three books each to have signed.

then the ladies rushed forward
She came out and the lines disapeared as young ladies all over rushed forward. The event people did not line this place up corretly. It took us almost two hours to get our books signed but it was cool.

the liberian finds our home
She always finds one. I love them and her too.

I did this very fast before the computer dropped signal again so sorry for the more than likly massive amount of spelling and grammar errors.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

©SYSTEM*PRODUCTION
Brian C. Williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice view from the hotel room. I know you couldn't take the TV but did you at least steal the Bible?

Cee said...

Robbin,
Well, I sort of cut off the roof top and street below us to make it look like a nicer view than it was.
Hell, they would probably charge me more for the bible than the tv, you know churchs and money :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, yes, and god would smite you.

Katie said...

wow. that looks like a ton of fun! i'm so glad you got a chance to go :)

Cee said...

Katie,
It was a good time, though I had good company so having to stand in line so long passed by quicker. Always helps at these sorts of things.