Tuesday, September 11, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE POSTED YESTERDAY

I’m trying to rest today and I’m feeling a little better. Tomorrow I will be a going to a Job Fair thingee and probably to the doctor later in the week. But lets think good thoughts but please keep the Care Bears away from me. I’m still a bit grouchy. Thanks to everyone who have left any sort of good thoughts since I left the old pay the rent job. The e-mails and comments are greatly appreciated.

Right now I’m watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. Robbin, it’s the episode with Barkley and the transporters. Next Generation is my favorite Trek series but a close second is actually Deep Space Nine. Though I have never been a big huge huge Star Trek fan I have always enjoyed watching the series when they are on. Well, I didn’t enjoy Enterprise but who the fuck did? Enterprise made Voyager look like Shakespeare.

Now some may see the following as bad thoughts but they really aren’t. I’ve always been a little Goth in nature so thoughts of death really never signal signs of depression. See lately I have been thinking if I die what would I leave behind. Now I’m not talking about friendships or such or money because I’m as broke as broke can be, I’m speaking as a writer. Now I’ve sold and had things published here and there but never anything in book form or a short story in any sort of wide distributed collection. As a writer I have been thinking would anyone even know how much writing meant to me and how much passion I had for the story we all as writers put a part in? The story of the whole of humanities imagination. What do I leave behind as my part to the story? So I’m writing like a mad man to finish as much of my writing as I can. I’m writing to put everything I have on paper down onto computer because no one can read my hand writing. Stupid thoughts I know from someone who has never had a major publication but how are they going to put all my writing bits into some sort of huge collection if they can’t read my hand writing?

Well, The Trek episode just ended and another is starting so I will end that thought and move on to reading more of Twilight.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:
hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

©SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Brian C. Williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new picture...

I enjoyed your thoughts on what writing means to you and what you want to leave behind. Morbid, yes, but appropriate, because so many people don't bother to prioritize their lives or consider what is actually important.

Sorry the job fair wasn't much help.