Saturday, September 29, 2007

THE TITLE IS: NO AIR FEEDING BRAIN MAKES BILLY RAY SEEM LIKE A CLASSICAL ACTOR

I really have the itch to write a book with someone. My top three people to write a book with are friends but there are three problems with all three. All three are really busy, all three do not consider themselves writers even though I love the way they think and write, and all three I'm afraid to ask because I'm afriad of rejection...You would think a writer would be use to it but, Hey?...Not really.

The past couple of weeks have my asthma getting worse and worse. Tonight I had a asthma attack when I got home and I'm still up at 6am recovering from it. I hate this part of my life. Just makes me want to walk barly breathing all the way back into past depressions. Guess, Like other things I'll just have to get over it and move forward.

Currently watching Hana Montana. I know, I know...

Writing away on a number of things. I need to also make a trip to B&N to check out the Writer's Market book for this year because I feel a short story state of mind coming on also which would mean sending out some submissions.

For those around here locally in the Melbourne Florida area there will be a big used book sale by Friends Of The Library at the Melbourne Public Library. Here is the information for the sale:
Thursday, October 4th 7pm-9pm, members only preview sale. Membership for Friends Of The Library available at the door. Friday & Saturday, October 5th and 6th from 9a-5pm for the public. On October 7th from 1p-3pm there will be a Bag-It Sale, grocery bags of books for $2.00.
I love library book sales and want to go but if I do it might be only for the bag sale because I can barly afford the $2.00 deal. Check it out if you are in the area. It supports a good cause for the community.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I lived there so I could go to the friends of the library sale. I love those. Ours in Oklahoma isn't until Feb! FEB! that feels like years away to me. The last time I went I bought $200 worth of books... maybe I don't need to go.

Cee said...

They actually have a really good library system in this area and with all the libraries it seems like every other month there is a sale.