Friday, September 7, 2007

THE TITLE IS: OH, YEA, THE MEAT PLATTER WAS A GOOD IDEA

The eye isn’t twitching today. My chest is hurting and I was bend over in the bedroom for a while tonight with what I think is either my old ulcer coming back or my old kidney stones coming back. Oh, you think it is stress related. No shit, had that idea myself. Un-directed bitching aside I watched and recorded Our Universe: The Big Bang the other night on The History Channel. I love that series. Robbin, I will bring it over when we come over unless I kill over between now and then. In that case its sitting on my copy of Wicked.
How do you thank someone for being a good influence in your life in a getting you interested in things you always thought yourself not smart enough to explore? Robbin, you opened my eyes to science in a way no teacher ever did. Now I guess I will have to add some real science in my stories with all the made up shit that comes out of my head. I am so glade your friendship has entered my life and not just for the reason I listed above. Now I know you can’t wait until I butcher a lot of science along with the English writing bit in a story but you will have to wait a bit longer because I have two other books ahead of that one.

Visited the bank to straighten out some shit not of my doing. Am I the only person who when they talk to someone at the bank thinks they only see you as a balance amount? I have a feeling if I waved a few hundreds into some of these peoples faces they might even smile in my direction. With as low as my bank account is they barley knowledge my existence. Might be because of the earlier bitching mode I spoke of but this entry maybe a back and forth between positive and negative writing.

Speaking of writing and a positive. The darker in tone first draft of a book I am writing hit the last stretch section of the book last night and I finished the rough first draft. Now that I know how the story is going to end I think I will end this notebook draft in the next couple of days and move onto a computer draft. I like this story but I may just release it for free as a PDF online. I think it maybe too hardcore and out there for publication.

Mar is doing the dishes because of my little sick spell earlier. I’m watching Simpsons and King Of The Hill as she does that. I really feel like shit and I know I’ve been saying it for years but I have to change the way I live. I need to exercise and eat better. Hell, I can’t die yet I really want to piss off a lot of people with my crappy writing before I go.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw...pickled Brian. :(

Thank you so much for recording that show for me!

Thank you for the compliment. I also value our friendship a great deal.

I just hope we can get past the fact that I am trying to steal Marlena.

Are you still thinking about going to the walk-in clinic? I really think it might help.