Tuesday, September 4, 2007

THE TITLE IS: EYE TWITCHING INTO INSANITY

My daily dietary habits make the National Heart Associations study on dietary habits scream in horror. And add to that now that my current stress level is making my left eye twitch like a crack addict walking through a Congressman’s office and I do not say that my health is in line right now. Now ever time its starts twitching really bad I turn for Mar to see and it stops. So no one else is seeing this yet and it maybe that fate and creation at large is teasing me as such or I’m going mad and this is all a part of my imagination and my drifting into further delusionment. Did I spell that right? Who cares, I’m typing with one eye right now. Good news is Mar loves pirates.

Though I will have a photo entry up about the Tampa trip soon I will say now that I loved the trip and spending time with Mar away from everything. Though the traffic sucks there I wouldn’t mind living there. I spotted some book stores, a Best Buy, and what seems like a good public transportation system. I planned to do some reading and writing while there but put all of that aside to completely have a wonderful time with the women I love to celebrate her birthday with a concert and lots of other things. We Housed it up lots and lots.

Reading wise I’m still reading Infinite Crisis by Greg Cox and once I finish that I will probably move on to Twilight by Stephenie Meyer which I have to finish quick before going to the signing. Mar has read the books but I think it would be kind of sucky to get someones autography on a book I haven’t even read. I recently finished reading-The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts by Douglas Adams, Universe In Your Pocket by Joel Levy, Hellblazer: Black Flowers by Mike Carey, The Return Of Superman by various, Secret Societies by Nick Harding, and Showcase Presents Justice League Of America: Volume Two by various. Books are life savers when you are in a happy state and even more so when you are just angry and depressed.

Mar bought me two Doctor Who DVDs the other day while in Orlando even though it was on her birthday days. I now have Doctor Who: Survival and Doctor Who: The Web Planet in my collection. She loves me. I love her. We are of the love.

The currently airing season of Doctor Who is nearing the end point of the season. I love Friday nights on The Sci-Fi Channel. Those fuckers just need to start airing classic Who episodes. I might even watch some of their crappy TV movies if they did so.

I love writing. It is not only my passion it sometimes is my escape from not only the world but myself. I am still working on the 2nd Draft of Stereo but with the leaving the pay the rent job stress and other worldly bullshit my passion is helping me stir off dark feelings into a story that is probably one of the darkest I have written ever and I love it because its taking me away from any normal track I would be on when writing or just thinking in general. The 1st Draft is being hand written in a notebook at the moment which I thought suited this particular story. I think the 2nd Draft will be in a big journal and not even approach a computer draft until the 3rd Draft.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend. I like Tampa and that vicinity. And I lurve hearing about you and Mar's love for each other. You two are so good together!!

Anyhoos...I can relate on the eye twitching...mine did that for a few days a while back, too, and it drove me near insane. I have a feeling it's gonna come back. My stress levels are up, too.

And yay on the Doctor Who! I'm happy sci-fi is playing them, too. At least, I can catch part of one or two here and there. Since I have Friday nite off, I hopefully will get to see one of the new ones. Yayyyy!!

Anonymous said...

"Good news is Mar loves pirates." lol That's hilarious...but I am sorry you are under so much stress. :(

It was great to see you the other night. We should all hang out again very soon.

Katie said...

Well I can't wait until you read Twilight. I loved it. I'm glad that Mar did too. I am so JEALOUS that you are going to get your books signed! I would love to meet her but she isn't going to be anywhere near me and I can't afford to drive to where she would be :( makes me sad in my heart.

eat some green stuff, they always say it's good for you.