Sunday, November 18, 2007

THE TITLE IS: GREAT KINGS OF MEN

We woke up this morning had great sex. You know, Great Sex. Then we went out grocery shopping after reading for a few hours. Well, I was reading, Mar was mostly bugging the shit out of me. She brought me Boy Toy by Barry Lyga home from the library the other day. He is the same writer who wrote The Astonishing Adventures Of Fanboy And Goth Girl which I enjoyed. I broke into the current books I'm reading to read it and I should have it finished before the night is out.

Now we are sitting watching the Lord Of The Rings movies while eating KFC.

I need to write at least for a few hours tonight but Mar needs to use the computer to check her shit so I will turn it over to her. Since it's her computer it seems to be the right thing to do.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So that's why you didn't answer when Tim knocked on the door in search of my drugs. We thought so. Thanks for sparing us the details.