Saturday, November 17, 2007

THE TITLE IS: MOTHERS, BLOOD, AND THE WAYS THEY MAKE YOU SICK

I have another bad tooth. I just need to have them all yanked out but it seems like dentists do not like pulling out a lot of teeth even if you don't have many left and have proven your inability to take care of said teeth in the past or currently. They would rather you still have them. Still having them means money. Bastards. I want to go to the dentist and say pull the fucker but I know they will say we need xrays and need to try and save it. Maybe if I just tell them, "I might, I say might be able to afford to have the tooth pulled but if you do all the other shit the bill is just going to sit in the huge collection of bills I get every month which is killing trees and killing the Earth so STOP KILLING THE PLANET AND PULL THE FUCKING TOOTH!" But I don't think that would work?

My back is feeling a lot better but still is very stiff and sore. I fine as long as I laying down or walking or standing but sitting still hurts a bit. I must have really fucked it up because its taking me forever to recover and there for a while I could barly move.

At the moment I'm trying to type up one of the first drafts I wrote by hand when I was for the most part flat on my back whinning and also working on a few short story submissions.

Oh, and I got a call from my mom today. I'm thirty something years old, ask Mar, I forget the number, and my mom can still make me feel like shit by doing nothing mean or calious but for being a mom. I love her but mom calls usually do not go well. It's usually-"What are you doing with your life?" "So and so just got married that you went to school with." "When are you coming home for a visit?" "Are you still dating **insert the name of the love of my life but move still asks if she has gotten tired of me yet every time**"

Backs acting up again. Will post again tomorrow.
C.

(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family sucks...please go to the doctor soon. :)