Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THE TITLE IS: GROWING UP PUSSY

Robin, I can not wait until the pagan tree decorating happens. I will be there with my badly dressed poor self. Will it be the The Caveman, The Hillybilly, The Model, and The Rage once again for all the fun?

Touch, You asked about the poster to the right of my Avengers poster? The big one is some short of tribal warrior print, I don't know the artist, I picked it up at the mall once. The print was only like 15dollars but the framing cost me some where around 80. Though this was back in my Program Planner days when I had lots of cash. If you was speaking of the smaller one? That is a framed print of a peice of art and a poem by Neil Gaiman about 911.

Robin and Mr. ECFPC rescused this stray and found it a home. Right now it's sitting on our balcony until the person who is taking it comes to pick it up.

On the writing front. I am finishing up the final touches on the 2nd Draft of Stereo this week. Then it will go back to the editor for another polish and then it will be very much as it will be seen when it finally becomes a book.

My neck and back are much better but I think I maybe at the age were a injury like these may stay around lingering and hurting for a while after the main injury pains go away. I also recently discovered that I can not sleep on pain killers and so if I take them near bed time I have to let the effects wear off before going to bed which makes taking them sort of useless because one of the few reasons I do take them is so I can sleep past all the pains that hurt right now?

C.
(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. ECFPC...lol...awesome.

Thanks for looking after Ms. Kitty this evening...cute pic you took of her.

Sorry about your insomnia...I think stress is what's really causing everything. We'll work on that later in the week...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Yes, the guest list starts with the usual foursome, but we'll invite more people...no one shows up to my parties, but we can try anyway. You can include whomever you'd like.