Friday, November 9, 2007

THE TITLE IS: A PHOTO IS WORTH A LAZY BLOG ENTRY

The past couple days has been Hell because my back has been hurting so much I could hardly stand or walk or move a muscle one. Yes, even that one. I applied for about eight jobs yesterday but until I feel good enough to sit at a chair for any amount of time I will just post some photos.

This is a photo of the bedroom of our old place during the move.

This pic is of our old living room during the move.

Me after moving the first couple of boxes into the new place. All moved in now. Maybe that is why my back is killing me?

When we got everything moved in we celebrated with a cook out. Grill from Wal-Mart if I remember right?

Before we moved into the new place they painted it. And as well they painted over a bee hive or two.

Once we moved in completly we got our drink on with Robin.

And I have spent most of my time of late watching Mar's South Park dvds.

So that is all for this entry. Stay safe everyone and remember lift with your legs.
C.

(c)brian c. williams
System*Productions
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Marlena said...

I can't get over those beehives.

Goddamnit!

Anonymous said...

The beehives are hilarious. I'm going to paint mine purple.

If you're going to drink my 100 proof vodka, at least spell my name right...GODDAMNIT!

Cee said...

It is spelled as Robin Bird should be addressed.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Lost sight of context.