Friday, November 2, 2007

THE TITLE IS: MOVING AROUND A MODEL

We are officially moved into our new place. Much nicer, a balcony, and room for use to dance while cooking in the kitchen. Now I will just have to deal with getting into it with my old land lord about what he should be giving me back with my deposit. I know more than likely the amount will be nothing but I’m just waiting for my chance to go off on his ass about a lot of shit I never exploded about because…well, there was this thing about me living there and needing a place to live but now I’m not there and some will be getting a ear full from me. I think this fucker should face me face to face before I turn my keys over to him so we can discuss some things like him giving other people keys to the place so they can come in at will, charging me for repairs that were not in my lease to pay, and the just in general face of me being a prick and not caring for his money grubbing terrorist ass…

Rant over…
……………………….rambling beginning…

I got a call from a company I applied to a year ago today saying I had a job with them. The only problem is the job is too far away for me to drive and for it to actually be worth the money spent to match the money coming in. Also I called them about a interview because I first got a interview email notice and I was told to call another number and when I did so the lady answered and said the email was just a formality and they would try to get me a little above minimum wage. The thing is I never interviewed with them or anything? I can’t take the job because of gas and such would probably have me only making about 30bucks per check but I think they may have mixed me up with someone else in that I do have the most generic name outside of John. John’s are just so generic : )
This seemed a lot more interesting when it happen to me than it came out in the writing here…Well….ok…. Moving on…

Taxi cab riders on the backs of women who he is using as they take their footsteps in their daily lives so he can travel to cities to stick it in anything cardboard or breathing can kiss my ass. You figure that out and one you know me enough to know who I’m talking about and two you need therapy because I don’t even think it makes sense to the topic I was thinking about.

Currently listening to, The Green Goblin Project, on Robin’s computer. Go look them up and buy the CD….

Currently reading a bottle of bills…… I want me some :(

Currently missing Mar…

Currently wondering if I had a thought In Theory of what the memory of life was then it would take me to The Next Phase and show The Measure Of A Man.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.

©SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
brian c. williams
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I knew what you meant...rofl. Nice. And I also caught that you randomly strung together the names of the three Star Trek episodes sitting on my desk. lol

The "Recently Played" list on my iTunes is a little different today... :D

And, the model moved YOU. Just saying.

Gimme my pills, bitch!

Marlena said...

Duuude....was that coherent at all?

Also, I think you should call BAM again and push them. Maybe if you harass them you could interview for Melbourne.