Thursday, November 29, 2007

THE TITLE IS: "SHE ATE FIVE OF THEM ALREADY."

Finished up the 2nd Draft of Stereo tonight and also sent it off to the editor. Oh, and speaking of Stereo remember that if anyone wishes to pick up any merchandise with the first promotional image for the book on it they can gohere. All money will go towards me and my habits, some pure and most not so much so but those are the fun ones.

Tonight I'm also starting the typing up of the 1st Draft of my third book.

C.
(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who ate five of what? To whom are you referring? If it's me, we must be talking potatoes or pills...you bastard. This better not be the potato thing again. I'M NOT EATING THEM!!! lol

Then again, as I am often reminded, the world doesn't revolve around me, so you might be talking about someone else.