Wednesday, November 14, 2007

THE TITLE IS: MY BACK IS GETTING BETTER, NOW I JUST NEED TO

Went to Orlando with Mar the other day. She had to attend a training seminar for her job. I sat in the preppy filled hotel reading a Doctor Who book while watching all of these businese and social gathering elites giving me weird looks as I sat there in my self made shorts and Silver Surfer t-shirt with no front teeth and a home made mowhawk hair cut. I felt like leaning back in my chair in the lobby and scratching myself just to see someone of them drop dead in horror.

While in Orlando we stopped of at Bad Apple Comics. I had been wishing to go there ever since I came to Florida but things never aligned enough when in Orlando to make it happen. I love the lay out of the store and Mar bought me a Doctor Who10th Doctor figure. She really knows how to reach my inner geekdom. We also stopped off at Lush, Best Buy, and B&N but we make it out without spending too much. Just picked up a few things at Best Buy and Lush.

On the writing front. I just finished up another first draft of a book last night. Since my back has for the most part keep me from sitting without it being torture and then only for a few minutes I have been working on first drafts of a number of other books in being written by hand in notebooks while my back is at its current state. I actually have four 1st Drafts finished that need to be typed up. Though the past few days my back feeling better but in the time it took me to type this entry it has went from hurting to I can't handle feel most of my body except for pain....

C.
(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Guess what...my supervisor asked me if the seminar was a WOT. I was confused and she whispered, "Waste of time?"

ROFL
I win.
Ps...I love you.

Anonymous said...

Your Dr. Who action figure is pretty damn cool.