Thursday, November 22, 2007

THE TITLE IS: HOLIDAYS ON ICE

It's 12am. My best friend and my lover is sleeping in the other room. I had a night of good company, food, and movies. Now I'm still awake watching Kill Bill Vol.2 drinking a water bottle with a pain pill dropped in for fun. The holidays I have always belived are lies and fail safes for those who want to belive they are treating those they love right. A couple times a year most people will buy gifts and invite family and friends over to eat and they will speak of love and joy and caring. I speak of these thing all year for those I love. Each day. Every hour. Holidays are not real anymore than a gift is any true measure of caring.

C.
(c)brian c. williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time. Here's to many more to come!

XOXO