Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE GARDEN IS GROWING

A lot of my writing right now is about me writing to see where I am succeeding and where I am failing at telling the stories I have to tell. I'm putting my steps out there for anyone to see. I am putting PDF's out for free, PDF's with a charge tagged on, submitting to a publisher or website. Be it a story as prose, poetry, novel, short story, or song. Be it a film script or comic script I am writing to be a better writer.

As sitting in our bedroom office area; while also watching Arrested Development:Season One. If you are thinking about or have been thinking about buying any of the seasons of this show on DVD go here to follow a link where you can buy all three seasons of this very well written series for only $45.60. That's a pretty good deal for three seasons of a series. This for me is my first viewing of the series and after having many people recommend the series to me I decided after spotting it at the library to pick up the first disc for season one.

Today finds me doing laundry by first soaking and washing my clothes in the bathtub and then hanging them out on the balcony to dry. Our balcony is a balcony, slash garden, slash recycle area, slash laundry area. How come I have the urge to change my last name to Good? "Bar..." Wave will get that joke. Don't you love inside humor on a blog? Yea, me neither.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

You are a massive dork.

Barbara's cute.

And we're not getting livestock.