Sunday, May 4, 2008

THE TITLE IS: HOUSE NOISE

I have a little cushion livingroom writing area when I'm writing 1st drafts of things on paper. Yes, I still do that for the most part, when I get a laptop of my own laptop one of these days I will probably move all the way over to computer writing for all drafts. The self-editing process for me on my writing is too long for me to be slowing things down by working on paper for 1st Drafts.

I'm currently working on the next TIN UNIVERSE book which will be a short story collection. Notice my brain saver in the Pepsi. What you don't see in any of these pictures are the cats are usually sitting behind my head on the cushions or beside me while I'm writing.

I can not think in quite so I need distractions when writing, thus in my livingroom writing area I'm right in front of the TV. On this night a HOUSE dvd is playing. Wave loves House and I like it also.

Here is Wave's progress so far on the Simpons puzzle she got yesterday.

I'm off now to get by to writing.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: