Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THERE ONCE WAS A LITTLE MAN WHO COULDN'T DO IT...

I will be putting my truck up for sale, actually someone has already told me they will buy it in the middle of next month. The truck has mostly just sat in the parking lot since I left my last job because Wave's car is better on gas, drive, and everything else. I really don't wont to do this but for many reasons it is the best course of action for me to take right now. I walked in Florida for a few years before I purchased my truck and it looks like I'll be doing so again. One it needs work done to it that I can't afford to have done, two it burns gas, three when I finally find a job it would have to be within walking distance anyways because of gas prices so I might as well get rid of it, and three I need the money. I need the money to buy my love a birthday gift, I need money to pay bills, and I need money so I will not feel like a total worthless piece of shit sitting around being shit and playing writer boy.

Speaking of writer boy. The PDF for the dollar download collection REFRESHING BORING DEADLY will be linked up from here tonight as I'm currently working on last minute, "THIS IS TOTAL SHIT! THIS IS TOTAL SHIT!" edits.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: