Thursday, May 1, 2008

THE TITLE IS: "Look me I'm wearing a veg."

I woke up, had some fun, and thought I was going to feel better today but after a conversation with my mom I have a splintering headache and the world at large with all of its news doesn't keep me chipper either.

US casualties have also reached their highest point in seven months. At least six US troops were killed in the past two days, bringing the April toll to forty-eight, the highest one-month toll since September.
President Bush, speaking May 1, 2003: “Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed.”

5 Years Since “Mission Accomplished”

The global protests against rising food prices spread on Wednesday to Peru, where more than 2,000 women demonstrated in the capital Lima. Women from soup kitchens, aid groups and low-income families carried signs and beat on empty pots in a demonstration in front of the Peruvian congress.
Peruvian Women Rally Against Rising Food Prices

I Was There: Stories from the Feminist Front

+

*

Lesbos islanders dispute gay name

&

^

'Provocative' Clinton angers Iran

Protest shuts down US ports

This looks cool.

This also.

Alan Moore - Monsters, Maniacs and Moore I found this online. It's a little old but still worth the watch if you enjoy Alan Moore's writing.

And lets end with some Doctor Who fun.


Oh, and I think I'm going mad.
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: