Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE TITLE IS: THE NIGHT THE CATS CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET

I was sitting in the living room floor last night watching Doctor Who and Garfield as usual was asleep beside me when Salem walked up to him and started licking his head to wake him up. After Garfield woke Salem continued licking his head and then Garfield leaned back and started licking Salem's neck and Salem returned the favor on Garfield's neck. Then Garfield put his head down and snuggled up to Salem's belly as Salem licked his stomach.

I love our gay boys.

Kidding aside, Garfield and Salem really do love each other and they are always laying right beside each other or playing or putting some loves on us. Our little family.

Wave just gave me a kiss and read this over my shoulder and said, "Don't tell everyone about my gay cats, you have no right to out someone else."

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

You really shouldn't out someone else. Fo shiz.