Tuesday, May 8, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: BLUE, WHITE, RED, YELLOW, GREEN…PISSED OFF!

…Wack! Wack!! WACK!!! Thud! Goes my head against my desk…

From Work Whining To Responses To Geek Speak:

Need to see, Need to see, need to buy.

Back To Reality:

There is only one thing more frustrating than trying to please someone you love and just not having that extra bit of energy for them and that is not finding the time to work on something you are writing. This may just be hack writer boy speaking but lets continue anyways. Billie doesn’t mind. I work on this blog during little mini so called brakes at work but besides this quick, bad grammar, bad spelling, badly written piece of every day musings I hardly have time for my other larger cases of bad grammar, bad spelling, and badly written pieces of writing. This makes me walk around more grouchy and with a feeling of deep hunger.

And am I the only writer who goes to other writers sites and when they say I have such and such done or my word count is at this quantity or that quantity, Am I the only writer who wants to say Who Gives Fuck Sometimes? Even if said writer is very nice, someone you admire, or even someone you know goes through the same struggles that have you currently very frustrated? I think all writers are jealous of other writers in some ways. I think we all who call ourselves writers tend to think the others seem to have things much easier than ourselves when in fact they probably and more than likly go through all the same struggles and self writer hates and fear we all do. Sometimes I just feel like hitting select all and punching delete as a fuck you to the Muses but they would not care. Their probably off fucking writers like Warren Ellis or Grant Morrison and I only get side boob view for my blood, sweet, and tears. And don’t even get me started with Mr. Male Muse. Dude hasn’t put out in ages. Nothing but a jack fuck tease.

I give you a good night with this. Sort of fits my current mood.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

If I told you I bought that book, would you put out?

Cee said...

Thank you, I love you more than the turning wheels of my mind and for most of my life that is all I ever had to hold onto. Now I GIVE YOU BIG HUGS :)