Thursday, May 10, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: COME DANCE ON MY SIDE OF THE STREETS LITTLE BIRDIE

When the boss is away his pet employees leave early…..SHIT! FUCK!....Blasted,............. Welcome to the chain gang Robbin.

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

If I could just get home early enough at night I would try my best to earn that fucking Doctor Who audio CD subscription. FUCKEY FUCK FUCK FUCKING DUCK SUCKING.....Pissed, I ran out of good UCK's....

Geek Speak:

Currently reading Hardcore Diaries. Mar picked it up for me at the library the other day. At the moment I’m listening to Reprieve by Ani Difranco, which I ripped to my MP3 player from Mar’s CD. See how there is a connection thing going on there. I think we maybe dating.

Back To Reality:

…Oh, God. Just fuck reality for now and move on….

I give you a good night with this by a great photographer but an even greater…showing my lack of skills there….writer.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Are you going to listen to the Lemony Snicket books? Or can I delete them when I'm done?

Cee said...

Mar, Please don't delete. I want to listen to them also :(