Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THE TITLE IS: PUNCH DRUNK WHISTLING

In dreams I am standing by windows whistling a haunting song stretching like a cat from finishing my latest writing project. In dreams I look out that window which is the window to the home I share not just with the lady I love but with a few good friends. In these sort of dreams I smile a pearly white smile back to Wave as she wakes up pissed that I woke her up early on her day off with my constant typing on my laptop in the early hours of the morning. She smile back and calls me a bitch……..In reality I can not whistle, in reality the only thing that haunts me are my thoughts, in reality my latest writing projects are stalled by pay the rent jobs that take up most of my days, in reality my writer will never be good to my eyes, in reality I can not afford a home good enough for my love to sleep within and me not feel ashamed of were my failures have put me. In reality I have no teeth and at the moment in reality existence can kiss my ass. I need to eat, my hunger is overwhelming me right now. Right now I want to curl beside Wave tell her I love her over and over again and forget the world. Reality says your work phone is ringing, reality says the pain from your teeth is starting to take over your thoughts…Reality needs to take a vacation from me for a while before I punch it in the face…….

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Marlena said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

From a creative standpoint I like how you wrote this blog...as your friend, it makes me sad that you are upset. I agree, though: let's punch reality in the fucking face.

So I'll bring the crack on Monday, then?

Cee said...

I love you too Mar. I pray I help you out through rough times as much as you help me.

Robbin,
Reality Punching. Superboy did that and now DC Comics is all screwy...wait, you wouldn't get that. Sorry, too geekboy :)
Thanks for the good words. Your friendship means a lot to me but did someond say CRACK!!!!