Saturday, May 12, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: WHO’S BETTER THAN CANON?!

My last thought last night when leaving work at around 1am was,
“At least I don’t have to worry about Robin stealing my Slim Jim’s”

My first thought when coming into work today was,
“Why aren’t more people like Robin because I’M READY TO THROW SOFT TOY DUCKS AT SOME OF THESE SLACK OFFS!”

Mar? Put that on our to do list. Clone Robin! The world needs more Robin’s.

My current thoughts at work are,
“Wonder if I went home, would anyone notice? Damn me for being responsible!”

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Love you Mar. Just needed to say it and it sort of fitted here nice and neat on its own.

Geek Speak:

Went to a bookstore today. They had a three for two deal on all comic trade paper backs. I picked up this and this and this and thisoops, this and this and this and finally this. The last one being one I will be donating to the local library for their YA section because the library does not have it and I think it should. After my book buying we stopped of at a clothing store for Wave and then we stopped off and picked up some clearance cloths at our favorite clearance clothing place for both of us before heading back and myself, I headed straight into work so I did not get a chance to read any of my new stuff yet. It was either spend $60 bucks on some trades or I was going to blow $200+ on a iPod. I think my bank account, if I actually had one, won on my choice. And yes I understand that is just rationalizing. My brain, my sanity. I might write some reviews as I read these but probably wont so don‘t expect anything.

FinishedThe Hardcore Diaries last night. Not as good as Mick Foley’s first two books but I did not know he had written two novels also so I will have to see if I can find those somewhere to check them out.

Back To Reality:

I typed up the first chapter of the second book in the book series that I’m currently working on the first book of last night. Now if that is not confusing enough I already wrote the first three chapters of book five in the series. All being done because I have to get certain future things in line for some characters in book one to make sure it flows correctly to the other books. Maybe not the best way to do things but it is my madness to play with. Besides the first book will be sort of a world building story and the rest are stand alone stories but because they exist in the same world they effect each other. And then only the last five are truly a continued story. Also each book moves forward in time so things need to march ahead correctly or I will kill myself being the canon geek that I am.

I give you a good night with this. Two sexy ladies there.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

you're cute. i'm so stressed i'm going to cry.

Anonymous said...

Cloning and Slim Jims. Wow, I inspire a variety of thoughts! I feel honored. You're definitely right about the Slim Jims!