Sunday, May 27, 2007

THE TITLE IS: TRY TO UNDERSTAND HE'S THE MAGIC MAN

Yesterday I got up at 5am to make sure the cleaned smocks were brought back to work in time for the shift that morning. I did not plan to work much on Saturday and did not but I did not leave for good reasons either. I had to leave around 9am to get home because I was feeling dizy and ill. I slept until around 5 when Wave got home and we went out for food and to cash my check. We ate at Friday's and then headed to Wal-Mart so I could cash my check. While there at the Satan's home turff we feed the beast by buying some discount DVD's. Wave picked up a doulbe pack which included a Joh Cusack movie for me and a Johnny movie for her, she loves Johnny but then again who doesn't? I picked up a triple pack which contained all three Jack Ryan movies and also for a fiver I got the Best Of He-Man....Ok,ok, off the floor and stop laughing. Onwards people, onwards. While in Wal-Mart we picked up some drink mix and beer and then off to the liquar store on the way home for the ice and best bits to go with the drinks to be created by Wave. The rest of the night was spent watching movies and spending time together.

I could not sleep and awoke this morning at 8am. And I of course being Brian C. Williams, being the son of Nadine and Herbert Williams, and the decedend of more than a few horse theives, I took the oppertunity and got things accomplished I needed to do. Yea, Who the fuck you dealing with here? I watched Pan's Labrynith(sp?)which I picked up last week and read some on a, Books Of Magic novel Wave picked up for me at the libuary. After eating at the Buffet where I stuffed myself full of shrimp once again until I felt sick I came into work where I find myself now as I type this up. I am only here for a few hours as a new employee learns her job. I will not speak of work any more than that because it just frustrates me and makes me angry and also I have been told that I almost always just talk about work. Probably why I'm also so on edge all the time. I need to correct that aspect of things and soon for my own health.

Good thoughts hoping Robbin is enjoying her time away from things. Everyone else just be good to each other or else the aliens will see how weak we are. And do you want the aliens to win? Well, do you?

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

Did you like our little break from reality last night?

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks for the good thoughts.

It's not that you talk about work too much, it's that you care so much about a job that you get so little fulfillment from. It speaks to a good work ethic, but you are probably stressing yourself out over things that aren't worth it. That's only for you to decide though. :)