Friday, May 4, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: LETS PLAY HIT THE DUMBASS..SORT OF LIKE HITTING THE BARN

……my mother has always told me to watch my mouth or it may just get me into the preverbal hot water…Though at times I don’t care to listen to her……..At times I just gots to say what I just gots to say…at times I’m on the edge and enjoy it….

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Yes, Mar as you know better than anyone. I am a geek! As for your second comment…..Damn!

Geek Speak:

And speaking of my geekdom. Here is a Doctor Who taste. Donate people. As someone who could never do without hearing because of my great love for music and sound or do without any of my senses I have no idea how strong people are to live life without one of those things most of us take for granted daily.

Back To Reality:

The short story is playing weeble wobble I won’t fall down with my brain right now because it keeps feeding me with things it needs. And look out here comes back the book for attention.

Sometimes when I’m working on a story I find myself speaking conversation between the characters in moments of mediation. Mostly I do the mediation thing in moments of trying not to show people just how deadly an cell phone could be if hurled in their direction. This conversation of characters or as some may say, He’s talking to himself, helps me get into the heads of the characters. Hardly any of this improv of dialogue gets into the actual stories but it helps me when writing these characters and when I put them into certain situations to see how they would react. The following was a conversation that went on in my head with two of the characters from the short story I’m currently working on when I was taking a break from thoughts of boldly injuring someone,

‘There are those who argue God has destined for the planet to die around us.’
‘And there are those who would argue the best food is Big Mac’s.’
‘How does that fit?’
‘I don’t know but you mentioned religion and I only have two choices. Get some comfort food to take my mind away or find the nearest Southern Baptist church and pay a team of rent a strippers to crash the Sunday morning service.’
‘They have rent a strippers?’
‘No but this is my rant. Go away into your own mycosis.’
‘Your weird. And mycosis does not fit either.’
©brian c. Williams
SYSTEM*PRODUCTIONS


I sort of like that. I might put it in?

I give you a good night with this. A friend of Mar’s and The Queen should like that. But me? I still like my steaks a little red so I can see it was once a living thing....wait, that doesn't fit.....

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Marlena said...

Well, I mean it. Now.