Sunday, May 6, 2007

AND THE TITLE IS: “WAIT! THERE IS A NUDE WOMAN IN THIS PLAYBOY.”

…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……………Z………………..

…barley made it into work this morning…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………………ZZZ……………..

Geek Speak:

…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……………………………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….

Back To Reality:

…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……………………..

Myself and Wave went over and did the hanging out with good people thing with Robin Bird.

Hey, Robbin. You said you may stop by the blog so I just wanted to say thank you for inviting us over. We always like visiting. With all of our hectic schedules it is hard to find time to just be with friends; so, it was great getting to spend time with wine, conversation, and Playboys! Sorry if I ran my mouth too much. See what happens when you give me drinks. Next thing you know I’m seeing Pirates and putting Data into Christ like posses.

Robin is one of those rare people who come into your life who you get the pleasure to call friend. And you know what? It is not about what they do for you or anything of the like. Some friends, those who last past heated conversations, distance of time and well distance in distance apart, those friends enrich you life by being part of your life. They create good memories you walk around with, they deepen your steps through life. You do not need great relationships of love and friendship to live a fulfilling life I think but it sure does make life better for it. Our, Wave and myself, Our growing friendship with Robin is such as this, an enhancement to our lives.

As to Free Comic Book Day, Wave was not feeling well so she could not make a trip over to the local shop to pick me up some freebies, which was good since when I got home we just chilled and spent time together which we do not get the chance to do that often. Before heading out to Robbin Bird’s place I went and picked up Chinese for us as well as a Coke for dinner for Wave and a iced coffee for her later.

I’m falling asleep at the key board now so I give you a good day with this.


Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww...such nice things to say about me. But why does everyone always advertise my Playboy collection??? lol I blame my sister, and as I clearly stated to her in her voicemail, she's straight.

Sadly I have learned that friends come and go, but I always hope they will stay...and I hope you and Marlena are in my life for years to come. :)