Saturday, May 5, 2007

THE TITLE IS: EASTER SITTING, ON A EASTER CROSS DRESSER

…I’m here at 9am on a Saturday….and some people who were suppose to show did not. How do you think work is?…..

From Work Whining To Responses To Comments Left:

Mar, How am I suppose to answer comments like that? And you can really make a guy want to leave work in one dash of a rush.

As to a e-mail from a reader, and thank you for visiting, who asked do I think I should be allowed to tell Jesus to go fuck himself? Well, I actually said fuck you to Jesus so it is a little different but in fact yes I do think I should be allowed. And in fact even if there was a law saying other wise I guess I would be one of the first to lose his head over something like that. I think when I die and if I meet him he would be way more pissed about how people like yourself treat others than something I wrote in a online blog which is read by about 100 people daily; which in the long run is like whispering something to your next door neighbor and them never repeating it. My religious beliefs and beliefs in general are mine and mine alone and I share what I wish of them but growing up in a family of preachers and being a preachers son who has read and studied the bible more than most who like to spat off at the mouth I will tell you I find love and comfort in those words even if I do not believe all of them as fact. Hell if I know how people like you get what you get from reading it? Hate is hate anyway you wish to decorate and paint it. But then again you stare at the tile floor long enough you can see any pattern you wish to see and if you lie to yourself enough you will believe the lie.

Geek Speak:

As Wave was dancing off into sleep last night I tried to plant a subliminal message for her to stop by the local comic book shop while I was at work for Free Comic Book Day and pick me up some stuff. I will have to see if it worked when I get home.

Back To Reality:

With a strong backtrack to change the beginning because new characters wished to be born I found myself now walking back through the short story adding more substance these new characters bring to the story. They couldn’t show up at the end, No! Just had to be at the beginning. Bastards.

I give you a good night with this.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.

As always if you have any comments you wish to make by e-mail you can contact me by:

hangofwednesday@gmail.com
If you wish for me to keep your name and information private please let me know so in the e-mail.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: