Monday, May 28, 2007

THE TITLE IS: HARRY LOOKED LIKE A ROB LIEFIELD COSTUME DESIGN

After work yesterday we went to see Spiderman, which I enjoyed but the first movies were better I think. I really do not like the multipale bad guy movies when they do them in comic films and The Green Goblin customes still get up my geek boy. Updates are fine but the desgins just sucked and they should have just stayed with the original from the comics. Then they could have made Harry The Hobgoblin in this one. Plus Venmon is just way too cool not to be the main focus of a movie. Seeing how much they put into this one makes me think this will be the last one by this great director. I just hope when they coutinue this if even by a different cast and crew they coutinue the story. I don't want to see another fucking origin story.

After the movie Wave took us to the beach for night play in the water. I love you Wave,

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

I need to go rinse those pants off now lol. They're all sandy. My car needs to be vacuumed as well.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes your sexy beach party.