Thursday, August 9, 2007

THE TITLE IS: AT WILL IS THE NAME OF THE WORD....THE WORD IS AAAAAAAAAAAAHA

I will start by responding to some comments left here. Oh, and just so people know because someone asked me in an e-mail about if I respond to all comments? The answer to “all” is No. And this is because some comments do not warrant responses by their nature. If you ask me a question I will respond here or by e-mail if you would prefer that. To people who I know and have their e-mail addy I usually respond that way. Then throw in the factor that I’m pretty scatter brained sometimes and forget to respond to something all together and if this happens with you e-mail me or comment again. Keeps me in line.

Now to responses to comments left:
Katie,
I enjoyed the last Harry Potter book it seems more than most people I have talked to and I also did not mind the sappy ending all that much. I think she did that sort of to seal the deal on the series so to speak. I do think this one will actually make a better movie because they will have to scale it back and that will help this one when it hurt some of the others.
As to my current reading. I have enjoyed it so far and would recommend it just off what I have read at this point. The comic references may go too over some people’s heads but I think with a little thinking you can get by that part of the way the story is being told.

Lets close some windows:
quick-draw cell phone
The first thing I thought when seeing this was Spiderman’s web shooters.

Galaxies clash in four-way
And if that doesn’t get your science rocks off, I don’t know what will.

Image Founders reunion
Interesting being that I was one of the people that spent a lot of money on some of the shitty books they put out in the beginning. My favorite books from the original image group are Savage Dragon and Wildcats. Never knew what the big deal with Spawn was…Still don’t? But today I believe Image puts out a lot of quality books every month and is great. Though, that would not have been my view a few years ago.

microorganisms
THEIR ALIVE! THEIR ALIVE!

Library Thing
Kind of cool but couldn’t you just do this yourself with Excel or a web publishing program?

70% larger than Jupiter.
Now that is one healthy size planet.

Living Dead Girlz
Found at Warren Ellis’s blog. I really shouldn’t go to his blog late at night. I ended up having the weirdest dream about this and No I’m not going to share.

Top 25 Cliffhangers of all time
Most of these are good but putting anything to do with Lost on there….I just don’t get the appeal of that show at all. Sorry, talented people work on it but I just don’t get it. Feel the same about 24. Too much gimmick for me puts blinders on I think.


Remember Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Katie said...

she did seal the deal on the characters... but I don't think that it is a bad thing.

I'm looking forward to her next project.