Friday, August 3, 2007

THE TITLE IS: RUN BILLY RUN

Just packaged up a job that needed to leave today with today being a deadline set last night, so sort of in a kind of sort of way… A little last MINUTE! Got everything ready to go and went to my FedEx account online to find out someone tried to log in too many times today and failed so it locked out me out. No time to play with it or people saying I’m just putting in the password wrong, so I rushed over to the shipping department at the pay the rent job with the account number to have them print off the paper work to discover they did all of their FedEx shipments early today…Ok….SHIT! Ran back from the shipping department to map quest the nearest FedEx location, gave the information and package to a couple of my people, sent them out the door to try and find the place and keep all of this shit that has happen from landing on my lap if this does not ship today. Now I’m just waiting to see to hear if they made it there on time…

Remember Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only MapQuest wasn't actively working against you to thwart your every effort toward world domination.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! to what Robbin said.

I'm sorry you're working so hard there.