Thursday, August 2, 2007

THE TITLE IS: St. Augustine

Need to get back on a regular posting schedule. Been very busy of late but this blog is important to me for many reasons so I wish to make sure I post more often. Now that being said here goes a bunch of windows that need to be closed out of things I bookmarked to read later. The later time I found to look them over being today.

Lab Grown
This is good news for many reasons but I want a way to re-grow teeth because mine are killing me and the fakes I do not have the money for at this moment. I will volunteer if any mad scientists out there want to shoot me full of gator DNA or something? Hell, I just want someone to tell me why it costs so much to pull them. I mean. I never get the pain medicine anyways but besides that all they do is brake, pull, and put cotton or some cloth shit in there? Someone explain please? And please before you say I’m paying for their experience and expertise, I will just say one thing MY TOOTH IS FUCKING KILLING ME!!!!

…moving on…

Podcast interviews
Peter David and Paul Cornell. Two fine writers to listen to as they speak.

Hosties
For a laugh. Hell, for a few or more laughs.

Farscape on the net
I hope this turns out right because Farscape is one of my all time favorite shows and Sci-Fi could have keep it on the air and funded it instead of those fucking crappy ass TV movies they keep churning out all the time.

Top Five Pop-Culture Tie-In Comics
I would have went with-
#1 Doctor Who.
#2 G.I.Joe.
#3 Conan.
#4 Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
#5 Carl Bark’s Disney Ducks books.
But that’s just my list. Anyone else wish to add something?

The next four links all are a series of pieces on homosexuality in comics. I think they touch on some points that should be further discussed. Worth your time to read I think.
Part One,
Part Two,
Part Three, and
Part Four.

Hey, I did not have as many windows to close as I thought I did? Had a lot of research links bookmarked which needed to be moved over to the research folder in Explorer. Research for the 2nd Draft of Stereo by the way which I’m working on now. Really excited about this draft because with the notes my editor gave me on the 1st Draft and the notes I came up with myself and re-reading it after being away from it for a few weeks I have so many ideas and ways to approach different parts of the book. Added a whole new chapter today alone which wasn’t there in the 1st Draft in any sort of way and adds a lot more hidden depth to one of the strongest characters I created for the book.

Well, I guess that is all from me today. The bosses are coming down to set up a job that has to run perfect. Right. Ok. I will update tomorrow if I go off on anyone and no longer exist in the realm of the employed.

Remember Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Marlena said...

i.am.not.a.couch

:-P

check your email

Anonymous said...

thanks for updating today. I need to read your writing lately. I feel confused as hell tonight.
you have no clue.

why is m. a couch???? Oh, wait, maybe I don't want to know.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the cosmetics companies have found a way to test products humanely. Wait until the jesus freaks find out and try to save the disembodied replicated skin cells.

The GLBT comics links look interesting. I didn't get a chance to look at everything, but I enjoyed one of the interviews with a bisexual comic book writer. She had some great quotes on human sexuality.