Sunday, August 12, 2007

THE TITLE IS: FINDING TIME FOR FINDING THE STORY

I’m still working away on the 2nd Draft of STEREO when I find time at work and at home. Though for the most part the only time I find a chance to work on it is during brakes at the pay the rent. I have been adding new chapters that just need to be there while also filling holes which had me saying, "How could I not have noticed that before." Once I get all the stuff from the editor’s notes and those from myself after reading the edited 1st Draft worked into the story I will be ready to move onto the next step on this draft. After I get all of that washed all clean I'm going to go back and dirty it all up again working on the dialogue in an attempt to give each of the characters their own voice. Some do already but others really sound too bland.

Remember not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm sure you will get there in no time. At least your working on it. Good luck with it. :)