Wednesday, August 22, 2007

THE TITLE IS: WHEN TIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO STEP OFF

I put in my notice at the pay the rent job last night. Things had just went the wrong way in my opinion in how things are operated on a daily basis. I wish I could have found a way to stay but for my health and honor I had to end this two year working relationship.(yea, it does sound weird when somene besides Superman says honor)How am I you may ask because a few people are, Love to you Robbin, Besides being frightened about the future in finding a job the thing that bothers me more than anything else is how this is happening right before Wave's birthday. We had a big trip and stuff planned. I'm in a very much anger stage about this right now. Anger at myself for how this is effecting those I love and anger at something being pushed that did not in my opinion have to happen.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, C. That sucks to the max. Sage and I prolly aren't that far behind you. I'm more and more ready to jump ship every day. It isn't much rosy-ier over in this sector either.

I'm sorry to see you go. :-((((

Anonymous said...

They might have lied to you about your vacation the whole time. It's not your fault. I am sorry about your trip though. :(

On to bigger and better things!

<3

Katie said...

I'm sorry about your job. I hope you finds some place else soon and that everything works out.