Tuesday, August 7, 2007

THE TITLE IS: Santa Teresa De Mose

The group of pictures I'm going to show today are from Sunday. I took them so blame me if they do not look post worthy. I enjoyed this trip a lot. The sites Mar picked this time to visit was a lot better than when I picked out things last time to visit. She is also a great person to travel to historical sites with because she usualy knows a lot about them before we even go there.

Below is us on our way from the hotel after checking out and having a free breakfest. And yes that is my thumb in part of the picture. It would not be a truth grouping of tourist pictures without a thumb in one of the pictures now would it?



Our first stop of the day was Santa Teresa De Mose. Mar will probably let me know if I get anything wrong but I enjoyed learning this history that I did not know before. You should look some of this up. It is fasinating and actually shows that Florida has gone backwards in so many ways from better beginings.





Next are some beautiful pictures from the park they are working on. Most of it is march so I do not see them being able to put much more in there but we plan to return to see what is new. The visitor center I think said it would be open in March?





And below are the sights of the over building of modern Florida staining the sights of history. You may not be able to see from our throw away camera but they are building apartments and highways all around the place.





Then I took pictures of the entrance as we were leaving.



Stewey is our co-pilot. God was drunkenly late for work once again so we traveled with Stewey. Stewey and Brian together once again...Where is my martinia though?



I will post on our visit to the Fountain Of Youth later tonight and on whether I decided to jump in, in an attempt to regain my girlish figure from my youth.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Marlena said...

You it right!!

Except, it's marsh and not march lol :) I had fun. Did you have fun?

I love you poopface.

Do you want to go to Coral Gables in September?

Anonymous said...

I was so confused. I thought you were talking about the month. lol