Tuesday, August 7, 2007

THE TITLE IS: THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH

And now the Fountain Of Youth photos. And I will try this time not to spell Marsh as March but it might be a little easier this time since I do not think there was much march at this place.

Coffee keeps me safe in certain company :)



My fat butt at the entrance of the Fountain Of Youth.



They had a huge globe showing us the trips across to this place back in the olden days. It started with the begining of the planet. I was watching Mar as she was waiting and I was watching her waiting to see if they mentioned if God created the Heavens and the Earth but they did not. It would have been interesting to see if that big globe would have gotten it's ass kicked or not though.



The last of these photos are all around the place which as it turns out the best part of the trip to this spot was the walk around.













Hey, it did have a marchy spot.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Katie said...

looks like you had some fun. I've never been there... I'll have to add it to my list :)

Anonymous said...

I loved reading about your trip and seeing your pics!!! Ya know I've never been up that way before!! How long did it take you to get there??