Friday, August 3, 2007

THE TITLE IS: WRITER BOY LIVES!!!!

I think my biggest problem for years when it came to my writing, besides a slow moving lack of progress on ability, for me was a deep hatred and unwillingness to work hard on rewrites. I thought in the first draft I had written the story, told the story, and I wanted to move on to something else. Then it all of a sudden became fun for me. Maybe it was me maturing as a writer and a person but now I love the 2nd Draft, I love research, and I love working with a good editor, which I have right now. This is writing, damn, Why didn’t I see this sooner?

Remember Not knowing who you are is no excuse for not being who you are,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Katie said...

that gives me hope for my 2nd draft. I'm still working on my 1st and am already hating the idea of going back to it. :)

Anonymous said...

I definitely think your newfound energy is all thanks to me, the smartistist editor ever. lol

Seriously, I am happy you're feeling good about the project.