Thursday, August 23, 2007

THE TITLE IS: FATAL FUCK

And no the title is not about having that last great bit of sex that will kill you. Though that has almost happen to me twice with two different ladies but I'm rambling. More drama happen last night with me leaving the pay the rent job or as I should call it now the Mules And Dumbfucks job. The title- Fatal Fuck is just something that danced into my head of how I feel right now. I could not take another day at that job but now I just feel like I have let so many people down. Will be sending out a bunch of resumes today but I'm not in the best of moods and feeling out applications and interviews always make me extremly nervous. But to push that to the side to help me get though this I started a new book, which is always good for me. Doctor Who-The Burning will have to wait once again for me to go off elsewhere for a bit. I'm currently reading Infinite Crisis by Greg Cox. It is a prose adaption of the comic book limited series. Now to escape for a bit and not think...and no that is not a comment on the content of the book just somethings distract me more than others. Jack The Ripper stuff does the same thing...But lets not go there.

C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck with interviews... I hate those too. I'm sure you'll find something soon.

Why is it that working sucks so much, though? My work does everything backwards and stupid... it makes me wonder if it is like this everywhere else... maybe.

Enjoy your book and your distraction...